Bank on the go with Mobile Banking
Mobile banking with mobile deposit lets you bank anywhere, anytime. So wherever your day takes you, you have easy access to your accounts right from your mobile device. Business customers should contact their branch for easy set up.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking
- Available to personal and business customers. Business customers should contact their branch for easy set up.
- Easily keep track of your finances on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available on any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Use this service three convenient ways:
- Web browsing
- App download
- Text banking
- Save time with easy access to your banking account anywhere, anytime
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a Republic Bank of Arizona checking or savings account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to the branch for single check deposit
- For multiple check deposits to your business account, please use our Remote Deposit Capture Service
- See mobile app for additional details
- Mobile Deposit is subject to deposit limits and funds are typically available by next business day. Deposit limits may change at any time.
Who is eligible to use Mobile Deposits?
Republic Bank of Arizona clients that have a checking, savings, or money market accounts are eligible for RBAZ Mobile Banking.
How does the client access Mobile Banking?
To access mobile banking through an iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device you must download the device on the Apple App Store or Google Play. The app is free however standard rates and fees may apply from your wireless carrier. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Are there any fees?
There is no additional fee for using Mobile Check Deposit, but we recommend you check with your service provider if there are any wireless carrier fees
What are the steps to logging into Mobile Banking?
- First time login – after you have downloaded the mobile app, login and choose to [accept] the disclosure and agreement.
- Click on the [Deposit Checks] option.
- Use the [Select an account] dropdown to choose the deposit account. You can choose to set up more than one checking account for mobile check depositing.
- Click [Enter an amount] to enter the deposit amount for the check.
- To begin taking pictures of the check, select [Front of check] to activate the camera on the smartphone.
- Follow the instructions to line up the check correctly, then select the device’s [Camera icon] to take a photo of the front of the check.
- After clicking, you will return to the Check Deposit menu to see a small image of the front of the check. Now select [Back of check].
- Then follow the same steps to line up and photograph the back of the check.
- You will return to the Check Deposit menu to see images of both the front and back of the check. They can now click [Deposit check] to deposit the check to their selected account.
- When you received the “Success” screen, you may choose to have the confirmation number and deposit overview sent to your email.
How much can I deposit through Mobile Check Deposits?
Maximum deposit dollar limit of $2,000 per day and $10,000 per month with a maximum of 5 checks per month.
What type of checks can be deposited using the RBAZ Mobile Deposit Check App?
You can deposit checks payable in U.S. dollars and drawn at any U.S. bank, including personal, business, cashier’s check and most government checks. Checks must be payable to, and endorsed by the account holder The following are not eligible for mobile deposit: international checks, U.S. savings bonds, U.S. postal money orders, MoneyGram, remotely created checks (whether in paper form or electronically created), convenience checks (checks drawn against a line of credit), and cash.
How long should I keep the original item after I deposit it?
Please keep the original check for 45 Business Days after you have made the deposit. This allows sufficient time in case the original check is required for any reason. Once 45 Business Days have passed and you have verified that the money has been credited to your account, you should shred the check before destroy it. Do not attempt to deposit the check again.
When will my funds be available?
Deposits are subject to verification and funds may not be available immediately.
What time do I need to make my deposit in order for it to be available to the next business day?
The cut-off time for Mobile Check Deposits are 4:00 pm MST in order to make the nightly processing and receive next day credit.
What do I do if the check I need to deposit is higher than my limit?
There are other ways to deposit your check if your check amount is higher than your mobile deposit limit.
- Call your local branch
- Visit your local branch or make deposit at ATM
How do I endorse my checks?
Before you take your check photos, sign the back of your check and write “For Mobile Deposit at Republic Bank of Arizona Only” below your signature.