Strategically save for your retirement starting now. An IRA earns interest and provides tax advantages1.
- Competitive Interest
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Tax Advantages1
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- $5,500 contribution limit per year
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs within IRA
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
A traditional IRA can provide potential tax relief today. Contact your Republic Bank of Arizona representative about this retirement-saving option.
- No income limits to open
- No minimum contribution requirement
- Contributions are tax deductible on state and federal income tax1
- Earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal (when usually in lower tax bracket)
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59 ½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty2
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 70 ½
1Subject to some minimal conditions. Consult a tax advisor.
2Certain exceptions apply, such as healthcare, purchasing first home, etc.
1Consult a tax advisor.