What's better than a free checking account? Free checking that pays you in awesome rewards. Kasasa Cash® lets you earn really high interest. Plus we'll refund your ATM fees nationwide — so every ATM is your ATM.
There's no minimum balance to maintain and no fees to pay. To qualify, simply do the things that make banking easier anyway, like using your debit card and e-statements. Kasasa® A new way to bank.
- Free high-interest earning checking account
- Earn 2.50% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- Earn 2.50% to 0.50% APY* on balances over 15,000 depending on balance in account
- Earn 0.03% APY* if qualifications are not met
- Earn nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $25 monthly)
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Easy to qualify for rewards
- Option to link to high-interest Kasasa Saver account
- Build savings automatically
- Free online banking & bill pay for convenient account management
- Free e-statements
- Easy access to funds
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- Monthly direct deposit required
It's easy to qualify. To earn these rewards, simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or 1 bill pay transaction post and settle
That's it. And if you miss out on qualifying during a cycle, don't worry. You still earn the base interest rate. You can go back to earning the full rewards the next monthly qualification cycle.
* Annual Percentage Yield accurate as of September 30, 2013. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Financial Calculators
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 09/30/2013. Rates may change at any time and without notice after account is opened at any time and without notice. Minimum to open is $50 for Kasasa Cash. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.50%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.20% APY on the portion of the balance over $15,000, resulting in 2.50% - 0.50% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.03% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. Monthly direct deposit required to have these accounts. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.