SBA 504 Loans
SBA 504 loans (also called the Certified Development Company or CDC Program) are designed to provide long-term, below market, fixed rate financing for major fixed assets, like machinery and equipment, and commercial real estate.
While the funds are guaranteed in whole or in part by the SBA, the loans originate and are processed locally by RBAz.
- Long term financing for major fixed assets and real estate
- Major fixed assets include machinery, equipment and assets that have a minimum useful life of ten years
- Below market fixed rates
- Construction of new facilities
- Renovating or converting existing facilities
- Purchasing land and improvements
- Purchasing long-term machinery and equipment
- Local service here in Phoenix
- Attentive service at every step
The 504 Program CANNOT be used for working capital or inventory, consolidating or repaying debt, or refinancing.
- Financial Calculators